- USA Background Checks uses your IP address to help diagnose problems, and to administer our websites. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to compile broad demographic information.
- USA Background Checks will use the personal information you provide for the sole purpose of fulfilling your request for products and services. In the course of fulfilling your request, it may be necessary to disclose the personal information you provide to third parties. We will disclose personal information to third parties only when necessary to fulfill your request, and in such cases, as permitted by law. USA Background Checks neither sells nor shares with third parties any personal information, including email addresses, gained through the fulfillment of requests for products and services. No information submitted to InstaScreen will go offshore.
- USA Background Checks logs all activities performed on our websites and periodically examines the log files. This analysis helps detect fraudulent activity, identify system faults and failures, and characterize aggregate system performance. When used in the course of scientific or research purposes, all reasonable identifying information is removed.
- USA Background Checks will never ask you for your password. If we require authenticated access to your account information for any purpose, we will refer you to a system specialist who will have access to your account information. Please guard your password carefully and do not share or disclose your password to anyone, for any reason. Every user is responsible for his or her username and password and any misuse thereof.
- USA Background Checks is certified by TruSecure, a security-assurance company. This means that we have taken every known precaution to protect you from the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Confidential information is encrypted when transmitted to and from our websites.
- USA Background Checks ("USABGC") is a consumer reporting agency. It is required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. section 1681 et seq. ("FCRA") to maintain the confidentiality of all consumer information.
- USA Background Checks obtains information on an individual consumer only upon the request of a user who has a permissible purpose under the FCRA to request information on that consumer in order to provide consumer reports. The FCRA requires a user for employment purposes to certify to us that it has a permissible purpose for the report and has obtained the written consent of the consumer to request information before we can supply the requested information. (There is an exception for employer investigations of suspected employee misconduct or for compliance with law or employer policies, e.g., sexual harassment investigations.) The user must submit to reasonable audits by us to confirm that it is, in fact, obtaining such consents. All users must certify that they have a permissible purpose to request a report such as credit, insurance and renting an apartment. Our customers agree to keep your information confidential and secure.
- We do not maintain a database of consumer information.
- Personal Information Disclosure, United States or overseas. We do not send consumer information outside of the United States or its territories for any purpose other than to deliver a report to an end user. Of course, if information is sought from outside of the United States, personal information is provided to the source outside of the United States so that the requested information is gathered in that country and then transmitted to us here in the United States where it is treated as any other consumer information.
- Any information gathered on any consumer may only be provided to the user authorized by the consumer or permitted by the FCRA or similar state law to receive the information. We cannot and do not share, sell or distribute consumer information with or to any third party other than the requesting party thereof. Any consumer, upon proper identification, has the right under the FCRA to request us to furnish to the consumer any and all information we may have on that consumer. The consumer has the right to dispute the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the consumer's file.
- However, we may be required, upon receipt of a court order to release the information in civil litigation, or as otherwise required by law, to disclose information regarding a consumer to law enforcement agencies.
- Mailing Address:
- 180 Imperial Plaza Drive, Suite 300, Imperial, PA 15126
The enterprise grade application architecture ensures that your screening data is safe and accessible 24/7. The new platform architecture incorporates leading edge technology that provides for SSL acceleration, server load balancing and server clustering. SSL acceleration is achieved by offloading the processor intensive operations of encryption and decryption of SSL communications onto specialized hardware, thus freeing up the servers to process your work requests for the fastest possible page loads and transitions. Load Balancing provides for the routing of your work requests to the server that will process your work request the quickest. Server clustering means that in the unlikely event of a hardware failure, user requests will be seamlessly and transparently routed to another server. Furthermore, InstaScreen Premiere 2.0 is audited and certified by a third-party, which includes quarterly external risk assessment scans, as well as annual onsite inspections to maintain its rigorous Cybertrust certification status. TazWorks, with its InstaScreen Premiere 2.0 software platform has gained approval from all three national credit bureaus to deliver credit report data over the Internet. Rest assured that you are in full compliance with your credit bureau agreements when delivering Credit and SSN searches to your clients.